"My Reflection this Quarter"

   
     ICT for me is never been easy, especially this quarter. There are a lot of terms, people and essays that you need to writ, memorize and understand. 

     This quarter i learned how to make a blog. In my last school we focus on computer hardware and system servicing but did not tackle this lesson; about blogging. It is a great thing for me because it adds to my knowledge and to my discoveries, and i know that it will be useful.

     The problem that i encounter this quarter is also the blogging. As i have said, i never tried this before, and its a big challenge for me. It is a challenge for me to learn, and challenges me to do my best and never stop learning.

      I solve this problem by focusing on my studies and by learning to those who are experienced in this field. I consult those who tried blogging before and get some advice from them. That way i was able to learn what i need to learn in a short period of time.

      Moving on, I will continue to research and find answers to my questions. I will not stop learning cause i know that this subject is interesting and i will learn so much from it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Action

Healthy Lifestyle, Healthy Living