New year, New me

Another year has come and another experiences is yet to unfold. During the last year we have seen many things that alters the what we feel and see. many problems come to us last year, like family problems and financial problems. I am thankful because i am able to surpass those challenges in my  life.

 This year as a dedication to my self i commit myself to use my time and energy to meaningful things and  not to wasteful ones. I am thankful to my family, friends, and to other people that encourage me to pursue my dreams and continue believing in myself.

 I hope for a good blessings this. Life is short and fast. And I want it to live in the moment, not to think ahead, appreciate what I have and spend my time with the people that I love and value the most.

 This year I will change myself and restart my actions for the better. All we need to do is accept ourselves and and just enjoy life.

 Happiness for me is being able to think freely and to have the freedom to let myself do the things I love. This new year I will start to love myself for who I am and journey myself to happiness. I would eradicate depression in me, socially anxious so that good health and blessings will come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Action

"My Reflection this Quarter"

Healthy Lifestyle, Healthy Living