Change starts with me

                      "Change your thoughts and you                                              change your world"       
                                          ( Norman Vincent Peale )


 When we depend on other peoples opinion to live then your life is no longer yours. I use to observe people and I make creative stories about them in my mind. I assume great things and imagine myself on that particular situation.

 During the hard times of my life, I consider myself the unluckiest. But I didn't see the more difficult situation of other people I have. I wasn't able to see that for some reason I am still lucky in life. So I reflect and realize that what I have is just challenges and there are no challenges without solutions.

 I am a dreamer and I live to make plans in life. But sometimes I wasn't able to change myself to be progressive and aim for the best. I will change my aspects in life and start rewriting my story again for the best result.

 When I look back unto the events in my life, I realized that for a reason that I may have accomplished a little bit in my life. All I need to do is improve myself and do mybest to fulfill my plans in life.

 I have my story in life and I am the writer of it. I don't need other peoples opinion to live, what I need is support to be who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Action

"My Reflection this Quarter"

Healthy Lifestyle, Healthy Living