My Dream, My Future

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" ( Eleanor Roosevelt)

    I bet that no children on earth has never imagined what they want to be in the future and as it was to be true and sure about it. Everyone dreams what they want to be in the future, me? When I was a child I always Dream to be a businessman, but there is no permanent in the world and my dreams always change as I learn new things in life.

     And so realize that what you Dream is the very base of your future. So why give up on our dreams. Many people would eventually give up on their dreams just because of problems, and that is the reason why they don't have a good future. 

      My future is base on my dreams and talent. My Dream is my fuel to pursue and to achieve great things in life is to help myself to be successful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Action

"My Reflection this Quarter"

Healthy Lifestyle, Healthy Living